We’ve had a really exciting first few months. Thank you so much to everyone who has bought books from us, ordered books from us, and told all of their friends and family to come and see us.
As we’re coming up to Christmas we’ve decided to have a little look at what’s been most popular with the folk of Settle. As you’ll see, our top 10 sellers are wide an varied, but local authors are getting a lot of support.
- Time Please! – David S Johnson
- No One is Too Small to Make Difference – Greta Thunberg
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse – Charlie Mackesy
- The Wedding Dress Maker – Leah Fleming
- Date With Death – Julia Chapman
- Date With Poison – Julia Chapman, Silence of the Girls – Pat Barker
- The Salt Path – Raynor Winn
- Secret Commonwealth – Philip Pullman, The Testaments – Margaret Atwood
- Onlyness – John Killick, The Miners Wife – Diane Allen, The Cockroach – Ian McEwan
- Girl Woman Other – Bernadine Evaristo, The Living Mountain – Nan Shepherd